Tuesday, October 23, 2012

List of Flavors Stocked Up for the Winter

Well, I know.  Rota Springs is closing November 4th.  Kimball Farms has closed for the season, though, you can still get some stuff at the country store (but no Ice Cream :( "Grrrrh, Why don't they do just a few flavers in the country store cafe during off season?...ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE HALF GALLONS AND I CAN'T ORDER A CUP DURING THAT TIME")  But, here's a tally of flavers I stocked up for the season:

KIMBALL FARM:
Pumpkin
Gingersnap Molassis
Indian Pudding
Banana
Chocolate Mint Oreo
German Chocolate Fudge
Peanut Butter Butterfinger
White Russian
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Peppermint Stick
Frozen Pudding
Kahlua Crunch
Cookies and Cream
Mocha Almond Assault
Pistachio Nut
Cherry Vanilla Chip
Chocolate Raspberry Swirl
Sugar Free Maple Walnut
Chocolate Truffle
Peanut Butter Chip
Malted Moo Crunch

ROTA SPRING FARM:
Indian Pudding
Egg Nog
Apple Pie
Monster Mash

Note, the blue colored flavers on Kimball Farm is season, while the bold ones are featured flavers.  The brown one was available only in half gallons.  I may get a quart of Rota Springs Indian Pudding, since I may be there one or two more times till they shudder for the season.  It's quite ironic, since November 4th also marks my end of my fall vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment