Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rota Spring's Last day of the season.

Well, right when my vacation has ended, Rota Spring had it's final days.  Flavors were short in number, the store is close to empty, and the sun angle is low.  A sure sign that winter is right around the corner.
Flavors is short and yup.  No indian pudding.  Muaa, muaa.  At least I did stock up on a couple of courts of it.  Well, I did had my meatball sub as usual.  I did however have a three-scoop cone with graham centeral, wild bery crunch, and pumpkin.
Well, this place will reopen March 2nd.  Well, November and December will fly by with the holidays.  There's January that is the worst month of the year, and then we have February which we have Valentines day.  And shortly after words, ice cream stands will count down the days before they reopen.

No comments:

Post a Comment