Friday, December 21, 2012

Hebert Candy Mansion - Shrewsbury, MA

Well, it's more of a chocolate shop then an ice cream parlor, but this place does sell ice cream, along with chocolates, ranging from truffles to chocolate santas to seasonal stuff.  Because it's near Christmas, they had chocolate sculptures.  Of course I didn't buy them, but I did bought a couple of chocolate peanut butter cups from that place.


With Christmas lights around, it's sure is a nice place to go during December.  Anyways, as far as Ice Cream is concerned, they have about 15 to 20 flavers from Bliss Bros. Dairy in Attlborough, right near Rhode Island.  You can't miss it up, if you are going on Route 20 west going off route 9 westbound.

The Toppings bar consists of several dry toppings like M&Ms, oreo, and other stuff, along with several different types of chocolate toppings, peanut butter, marshmellow, and caramel.  The toppings bar could very well set the bar on other ice cream places around to try out.  It's the old saying: "If you set up for consumers to make, consumers sure have creativity powers when it comes to ice cream.

However, wanna banana split?  Sorry.  They only have one, two, or three scoops of ice cream in a cup.  Maybe they have cones, but I just ordered a cup of three scoops of ice cream, and then slap on some peanut butter and chocolate based toppings for my sundae.


Yup, It makes me a new idea of my own ice cream shop.  Perhaps maybe I could find a self serve ice cream parlor and I could create myself a Sundae bliss.

HEBERT CANDY MANSION- Shrewsbury MA

Open year round.

Monday through Thursday: 10am-7pm
Friday, Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: 11am-5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment