Friday, August 17, 2012

Mad Willie's Ice Cream

Surprisingly, the people at WeAllScreamForIceCream hasn't covered this stand as of yet, and while this place is really local to where I live, I got the chance to stop by here for a banana split after a dinner out and a week's worth of working.  Oh, hum.  2 jobs, and finally the weekend.  The other thing about this is that it's located in a busy area, right near the Framingham Center, where Red Pepper and Centre Pizza is.


For those who go to Centre Pizza and finished up the pizza, I'm sure that people arn't going to miss this ice cream place, if they are craving for dessert.

It's also amazing that they have like 60 flavers of soft serve while only about 25 flavers of hard scooped ice cream.  Usually, ice cream stands have more hard serve flavers then soft serve.  However, some flavers do stand out, like German Chocolate Cake, Cake Batter, and Death By Chocolate, which are the flavers I ordered for my banana split.


It's quite the right size as well, not too big, not too small.  but I was so surprised that the Cake Batter ice cream is actually yellow in color.

In my opinion, it's no Kimballs or Rota Springs, but it's pretty good ice cream.

They also have stuff for lunch, including lobster rolls and hot dogs as well, as well as shakes, frapps, and smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment